To educate surveying professionals to meet the societal and modern technological challenges through creation and dissemination, knowledge and technology and the development provisions at innovative solutions.
To produce graduate who has a sound knowledge and competency in geo-measurement capturing, processing, interpretation, analysis and presentation of terrestrial, oceanic, airborne and spaceborne geo-spatial data for scientific and professional needs in sustainable, rational, innovative and creative manner as professionals as well as responsible and accountable citizens.
- Apply relevant concepts of Spatial Sciences to solve problems and analyse data relating to geospatial applications.
- Determine appropriate technologies for data capturing, analysing, modeling and problem solving within a framework of time and financial constraints.
- Perform and maintain the ethics and standards of geospatial applications and systems on account of the logical rational and legal aspects.
- Illustrate responsibilities and self-learning skills through critical reflection with a view to being proactive individually and within a group.
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, statistics and Information Technology for data analysis and problem solving.
- Utilise the scientific and technical documentations through efficient and effective verbal or written communication methods.
- Apply knowledge critically and creatively to generate innovative and optimal solutions.